Thursday, November 30, 2006

Nov End of month round up

What a month.

[snip]

[snip]

My wife's daughters both took time off from work to visit us, but could not make it both on the same week, so the month was filled with mini-reunions. On a much sadder note, our dog Rufus, got sick (actually he had been sick for many months - and just took a turn for the worse) and about two days ago he died. He was a good friend and companion to my wife and I, and will be sorely missed.

Because of the family reunions, I doubt December can be any better, but here is hoping it will be quieter.

TRex

UPDATE: I have begun removing material from this site that has nothing to do with the central theme and nothing to do with where this site is going, or that just adds nothing to the central theme.

No comments: