Thursday, February 22, 2007

terror in Boston

The police and government in Boston seem to be the greatest threat since Barney Fife.

I would have loved to have had the time when this happened to have written the following blog entry. No matter how much time I had, I would never have been able to do it so well, however. Thus it is good that Bruce Schneier, whom I call THE Guru of security has written it.

non-terror

I also believe the following is some of the best security advice written since 911.

schneier-essay-124

Somehow, he always sums everything up nicely about ten paragraphs in.

In the first article it is:
"For heavens sake, don't let her [Massachusetts Attorney General] inside a Radio Shack"

In the second, it is:
"we're doing exactly what the terrorists want."


'nuff said.
TRex

1 comment:

Aleksandr said...

You can never win a defensive war. The only effective form of warfare is the offensive.

Until we realize this we will keep on losing.